- Actively engage students in learning situations that are purposeful, applicable, and complex, while nurturing individual strengths.
- Empower students to see themselves as capable of responding directly to challenges to be successful in their future endeavors.
- Collaborate consistently with students, staff, parents and community members in accomplishing goals with a clear focus on continuous improvement to support a culture of learning.
- Establish an environment where students can be motivated and committed to learning, have a sense of belonging and accomplishment, and have relationships with adults, peers, and parents that support learning.
- Enhance students' technological skills to foster ideas and energy for the future.
"It is the vision of Worland High School's students, staff, parents and community that all students will be equipped with the cognitive and practical skills to thrive in the present and build the future."